Sat Date: 3/25/2017 From: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
All living beings require water. Two-thirds of the human body is water. But what kind of water are we putting in our body? In our plants? In our food? Throughout history, water has been associated with healing, regeneration, re-animation, and the carrier in the womb from which life emerges. Water is essential to life, water is the universal solvent, and water has memory. A water molecule collects data in its structure through its interactions with its surroundings. Water can carry a charge which can revitalize your Qi (chi). This also means water can lose charge and can carry a negative impact depending on its source.In this workshop you will:
– Discover how different healers around the world use water for medicine and healing rituals.
– Learn the different ways water can be purified, restructured, charged, and programmed.
– Participate in a meditative healing ceremony focused on using the power of concentrated intention into charging and programming the water for healing and higher vibrational tuning.
– Taste and feel the difference between regular tap water and restructured water.
– Take home a portion of the intentionally charged healing water for you to share or for personal use.
Wear something comfortable for mediation
You are welcome to bring:
– A journal to take notes
– Crystals and personal sacred items
– A water vessel / container (no labels if possible, something that can be frozen would be best
PRE-REGISTERATION Required. Call 630.455.5885 or use MINDBODY Login Online.